Saturday, August 27, 2016

9.The Yellow Fulfillment



9.The Yellow Fulfillment

Why the blonde blonde guys in my videos? There are so many. I shaded them so blonde that everything started looking so yellow yellow blonde. Anyway, so simple, it’s my affection and special love for Caucasian men, since I was 12,  expressed in video and photo art form. It took me from year 2011 to 2016, to get it right and most perfected, of what I feel, satisfies me best. This love was abnormally of high and extreme potency I had , for white men. Apparently all the secret hard core orgy crap did not suffice this love.  I had to question my few other friends about this love they said I was just crazy. Then the word of God, through some “holy verses” I recite, I was told in a dream this love is put in me directly by God. It is love not of the flesh, not of sex, no relationship or a marriage will suffice this, it is a wholesome unnatural super super love for Caucasian men that others cannot feel , it rises above lust and leaves it behind, it is truly spiritual and intense. Vancouver was the best place for this. But the now, gone by era of the Fratmen of Arizona , in my life, took the cake, unknowingly they gave me the excuse to express this love through my music and videos. I shouldn’t have written this, because this is core of me , of some things.  I think it is also very necessary and important to mention of how the Vancouver pride events play their part in this. To be clear my music videos are not related Vancouver pride. But Vancouver pride gives me a massive alternative way to express my love, which is such a contrast. I think, for me, personally it is interesting to compare my photoshoot pictures with the drunk beer garden photos of pride, thousands of them. These videos of “Loved” and "Canadian Club House Official Photoshoot” finally sufficed that passion I had and are a final reflection of my love, that I call “The Yellow Fulfillment.” I think finally achieving this satisfaction and fulfilment I just might then move on with my life with women, because this white boy mystery has finally been solved.



Those 10 Blogs by Omer Pasha Music
















































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment